Sunday 29 January 2012

In My Mailbox (24)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, in which book bloggers post about the books they've bought, borrowed or received in the past week.


Lots of books from the library this week! This week I took out The Westing Game by Ellen Raskin, The Penderwicks: A Summer Tale of Four Sisters, Two Rabbits and A Very Interesting Boy by Jeanne Birdsall, If I Stay by Gayle Forman and The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler. I finished The Penerwicks, which was wonderful. Review to come. Earlier in the week, I also took out Annie On My Mind by Nancy Garden, which I already have read and returned. 

On another note, I started volunteering at my library's little bookstore this week. Paperbacks are 50 cents, so I will likely be bringing home a few of those in the future. 

What was in your mailbox this week? 

4 comments:

  1. I REALLY want to read The Future of Us! And If I Stay too. Looking forward to seeing what you think :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I Stay is AWESOME!!! AHHHH so many awesome books!!! Great haul :)

    Jaskirat~SeeitORreadit

    Tempest and The Eternal One's Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set! I love the Penderwicks. I so want to read The Future of Us.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I stay is so beautiful! I hope you'll like it! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...