How on earth do you pick 8 books to bring to summer camp? I'm leaving today to work in the kitchen at a camp in Algonquin Park until August 25th. I managed to pick which books I'm going to take with me, since I have no idea when I'll go home or see my family. Anyways, here's what I plan to read this summer.
- The Disenchantments by Nine LaCour
- I Am The Messenger by Markus Zusak (reread)
- The Solitude of Prime Numbers by Paolo Giordano
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (reread)
- 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson (reread)
- The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank (reread)
- As You Like It by William Shakespeare
- Falling In Love With English Boys by Melissa Jensen (not pictured)
On my kobo I have a bunch of classics, and I recently bought Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson. While I won't be able to read as much (it's likely I won't finish these books) I just want to make sure I always have something to read. I hope everyone has a great summer!