Friday 6 January 2012

Week in Review (1)


It's Friday and the first week of 2012 is coming to an end. One of the things I wanted to try doing this year is a weekly review of the books I read and reviewed this past week. My first post of the year was my weekly In My Mailbox, in which I talk about the books I've recieved throughout the week. I posted a review of Daniel Handler/Lemony Snicket's Why We Broke Up and talked about Toronto's Runnymede Chapters, which was originally a theatre. Although I was a bit busy this week with planning my trip to New York on Monday, I somehow managed to read four books. I'll definitely be posting my reviews for Paper Towns and How to Save a Life next week, but my I don't yet know when I'll post my review for The Art of Fielding (I tend to hoard reviews. I still haven't posted when I wrote in November.) I also read and reviewed Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close

Next week is a busy one for me, since I leave Sunday night for New York and arriving Monday morning. I'll be home Friday morning, but before then I'm planning to go to the Museum of Natural History, the Empire State Building, the main branch of the New York Public library, a bunch of bookstores including the Strand and Books of Wonder and to John Green's The Fault in Our Stars book signing. Unless my camera should break (knock on wood) I'll be posting a lot of photos when I return. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...