Saturday 19 November 2011

My 2011 Christmas List


It's getting closer to the big day, so I thought I'd post my Christmas list just for fun. Most of the items are books or related to books. They are either books I'm dying to read or books I've read and loved, and now I want to own them. And a few random other things too.

1. Game of Thrones: A Song of Ice and Fire by George R Martin
2. The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
3. The Wind in the Willows Cloth Hardcover
4. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Annie Barrows and Mary Ann Shaffer
5. American Gods by Neil Gaiman
6. Dorothy Parker Complete Poems
7. The Book of Lost Things by John Connolly
8. Emma  by Jane Austen
9. The Invention of Hugo Cabret  by Brian Selznick
10. The Book of Lies by Mary Horlock
11. Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
12. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Ultimate Edition DVD
13. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Ultimate Edition DVD
14. Starbucks and Chapters Gift Certificates
15. How to be an Explorer of the World by Keri Smith
16. The Great Gatsby T-Shirt
17. The Solitude of Prime Numbers by Paolo Giordana

3 comments:

  1. Is The Book of Lies by Mary Horlock based on my rec? ;)

    Haha, either way, I really hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your list. Dorothy Parker, American Gods, Harry Potter, The Book of Lost Things, Hugo, Emma, seriously, fantastic! I love the shirts frmo Out of Print too. I have 2 of them and I've been dying to get that Gatsby one.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...